Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website of Top privacy s.r.o. and Top privacy services s.r.o. as the Website Operator
Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website of Top privacy s.r.o., Company's ID No.: 51 421 291, having its registered office at Robotnícka 11591 / 1J, Martin 036 01, a company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Žilina, Section: Sro, Insert No. 69699/L and the business company Top privacy services s.r.o., Company's ID No.: 52 064 824, having its registered office at Robotnícka 11591 / 1J, Martin 036 01, a company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Žilina, Section: Sro, Insert No. 71410/L, as the Website Operator.
Recitals and Definitions
The business company Top privacy s.r.o., Company's ID No.: 51 421 291, having its registered office at Robotnícka 11591 / 1J, Martin 036 01, a company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Žilina, Section: Sro, Insert No. 69699/L and the business company Top privacy services s.r.o., Company's ID No.: 52 064 824, having its registered office at Robotnícka 11591 / 1J, Martin 036 01, a company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Žilina, Section: Sro, Insert No. 71410/L, (hereinafter referred to as the "Website Operator") are the owners and operators of the websites www. topprivacy.sk, http://www.topprivacy.cz/(the "Websites").
- In the course of its business activities, the Website Operator carries out consultancy, using its website mainly used for the purpose of presenting its services and provide general information to public users.
- A user means any person browsing the website of the Website Operator and acquiring information from it.
- The Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website of Top privacy s.r.o. and Top privacy services s.r.o. as the Website Operator (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions of Use") govern the mutual rights and obligations between Website Operator and Users as well as basic rules for obtaining and using information placed on the Website of the Website Operator.
- Entering the Website and use thereof shall be governed by generally binding legal regulations and these Terms and Conditions of Use. Any use of the Website in breach of these Terms and Conditions is prohibited.
Statement by the Website's User
- By accessing the Website and by browsing it the User confirms that (s)he is fully aware of all the facts and circumstances specified in the Terms and Conditions of Use and also confirms that (s)he has read these Terms and Conditions, understands their content and unreservedly accepts these Terms and Conditions and that (s)he will observe them and avoid performing any activities in any conflict with them.
- The user accepts the terms and conditions concerning download of the Website's contents or part thereof by downloading such contents.
Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website, its views, and all information contained on the Website of the Website Operator and all texts, images, graphical elements and other materials on the Website, including the Web design, layout, source codes of the Website Operator's Website are protected by copyright under the Act No. 185/2015 Z. z., the Copyright Act, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Copyright Act"). In accordance with the Copyright Act, the Website Operator is entitled to exercise all property rights to the Website and its contents.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights contained in all texts, images and other materials on the Website of the Website Operator are the property of Top privacy s.r.o. and Top privacy services s.r.o. or other owners as expressly stated, or are from a source that permits their free use for commercial purposes.
- The User is allowed to reproduce samples or extracts from the Website solely for private (non-commercial) use, and only provided that the User does not infringe the copyright and/or other intellectual property rights and/or other proprietary rights, and provided that such reproductions will indicate a copyright note. The User must not sell or distribute any reproduction of any part of the Website and its texts or other content for commercial proceeds, and must not modify or include in any other work, publication or Website or other form of the User's presentation, or present the same as the User's own work. Use of the content in such a context will be considered as a violation of the Website Operator's right. In the event of use of the Website's content in violation of this clause without the prior written consent of the Website's Operator, the User may potentially commit the offence of copyright infringement under Section 283 of the Act No. 300/2005 Z. z., the Criminal Code, or cause damage to the Website's Operator for which the user will be held liable under the relevant legislation. In such a case, the Website Operator will seek to defend its rights by all legitimate means, if necessary, before the competent court in accordance with the legislation in force in the Slovak Republic.
- The entire Website's content is protected by copyright and other laws for the protection of intellectual property rights. In particular, the content means texts, images or photographs, audio or video recordings, source code, as well as web design and other elements that are part of it. The copyright owners include the Website Operator, authors, and third parties, who have created the content and/or allowed its use. Trademarks, trade names, logos, signs, service marks and other designations (collectively referred to as "protected designations") displayed and used on the Website are protected by intellectual property owners of such designations. The copyright owners include the Website Operator, authors, and/or third parties, who have created the content of the protected designations and/or allowed the Website Operator to use them. The Website also contains protected designations of third parties other than the Website Operator, which the Website Operator uses and publishes with the permission of such parties, where such permission is required, and only for the agreed purpose. All of these protected designations of third parties are protected by the rights of these third parties and these Terms and Conditions of Use apply to viewing, use or other handling of them to the same extent as in the case of protected designations owned by the Website Operator. Any use/misuse of protected designations displayed on the Website or in any content on the Website, except as expressly specified (permitted) in these Terms and Conditions of Use, is prohibited.
Website Operator's Responsibilities
- The Website Operator intends to provide information to users via the Website information. All data and information published on this Website is for information only and is not binding. The Website Operator is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information found on the Website.
- The Website Operator is not liable for any material or immaterial damage caused by using the Website Operator's Website or by use or misuse of the information published on this Website. Likewise, the Website Operator is not liable for any damage caused by using websites owned by third parties that can be visited via the Website Operator's Website.
- All information on the Website of the Website Operator is provided with the best knowledge and belief of the Website Operator who is not responsible for the timeliness, completeness and technical accuracy of such information.
- The Website Operator is not liable for any damage or harm due to computer viruses when downloading data from the Website Operator's Website.
Right to Make Changes to the Content
- The Website Operator reserves the right to modify the Website and any content on it at any time without prior notice, to interfere with the use of the Website, to update and change its content, as well as these Terms and Conditions of Use. Such a change shall become effective on the date of its publication on the relevant web page of the Website Operator.
- The entry into force of new Terms and Conditions of Use invalidates any previously existing Terms and Conditions of Use.
- This site contains various articles, recommendations, models, opinions, and other types of information. Any information provided on the Website Operator's Website and made publicly available (hereinafter "Information") is not considered information provided in the provision of legal services under the Act no. 586/2003 Z. z. on the Legal Profession and on Amending Act No. 455/1991 Z. z. on the Business and Self-Employment Services (hereinafter referred to as the "Act on the Legal Profession" ). All information contained on the Website of the Website Operator is provided free of charge, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The information on the Website is not binding, is provided for informational purpose only and there is no relationship established between the Website Operator and the Users by obtaining information and its use except mutual rights and obligations arising from the legal protection of copyright and intellectual property rights relating to the information and the Website. Publication of information and articles on the Website does not involve any provision of legal or any other services whatsoever.
- The Website Operator uses files called "cookies" on this Website, which are used for the purpose of the basic functionality of the Website, site traffic measurement, targeting advertising, customising the display of web pages, and in order to generate statistics regarding visitor traffic and behaviour on the Website. Cookies for the targeting of advertising are processed on the basis of the User's permission. Any data of the User obtained by the Website Operator can be made available to other processing entities, especially to providers of Google, Facebook and LinkedIn services and platforms.
- The collection of data referred to in paragraph 1 may be considered as processing of personal data on the legal basis of legitimate interest of the controller (Website Operator) or a third party in accordance with Article 6(1)f of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the "GDPR").
- Cookies collected for measuring site traffic and generating statistics relating to traffic and visitor behaviour on the Website are assessed in bulk and in anonymous form that does not identify an individual.
- Cookies for targeting advertising are processed on the legal basis of your consent in accordance with Article 6(1)a of GDPR. You grant your consent by setting the browser on your device for a period specified below. Consent to the collection of cookie data for marketing purposes can be withdrawn at any time by changing the settings of the relevant Internet browser.
- Processing of personal data is carried out by the personal data controller, personal data, however, can also be processed by:
- Provider of the Google Analytics service and the Google AdWords advertising system, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Provider of the Facebook Ads. service, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA.
- Provider of the LinkedIn service, operated by LinkedIn, 1000 W. Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA.
- Alternatively, other providers of software, services and applications used or placed on the Website.
- The above companies further handle cookies in accordance with their terms and conditions, which can be found, in particular, at:
Common and Concluding Provisions
- Any legal relations and legal facts not covered by these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Act on Legal Profession, the Copyright Act, the Act No. 513/1991 Z. z., the Commercial Code, and other applicable laws of the Slovak Republic.
- The Terms and Conditions of use have entered into force and effect on September 1st, 2019.